Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yes, It's True... I have a new psychiatrist...

A fun, goofy song as sung by Julie Miller and written by Buddy & Julie Miller.  It was on her 'Meet Julie Miller' project...

Starting with the glorious sound of an accordion with a lovely polka melody...

Always makes me laugh...  here it is...
------------------
My Psychiatrist

I want to tell you all about my new psychiatrist,
I had a lot of others, now I really got the best,
He's always got the answer, he doesn't have to guess,
He's had much more experience, and costs a whole lot less,


Oh yes, oh yes, my psychiatrist.

I used to be so nervous; I was way past tense,
I tried to tell my conscience to please stop making sense,
They said, when I felt guilty, my mother was the cause,
But now I know the reason is only that I was,
Oh yes, oh yes, he's my psychiatrist.

If you've got problems, small or large, his therapy is free of charge,
For mental health, just take a look,
He wrote it all down in a best selling book.

Oh yes, oh yes, my psychiatrist,
My psychiatrist, 
My psychiatrist.
-------------------
Have a great day!

If you have itunes... you can purchase this song... :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to look that up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to write..."I must have that song TODAY!" when I looked at Heidi's comment. Oh, great minds run together! Great post, Bro! Love you so!

    ReplyDelete